Pages

Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

Thank You & A Reminder!

Just a quick message to say thank you & a very big welcome to all my new followers & blogging buddies!
 I really didn't expect so many people to join me! 
I really do appreciate it though!



I'd also like to remind you that my personal little candy draw ends at 9am GMT tomorrow morning!
(this is not related to the Feline Playful Blog Party!)
If you fancy taking part just add your name to the blue froggy link!
You don't need to follow re post or anything else!
Enjoy your Friday evening!

3 comments:

  1. Well thanks to blogger again I have tried to come here with no luck. I am so sorry I could not post your blog candy!!!!! I have tried everything and it is so hard to visit. Blogger keeps booting me out and you are not the only one either. I love visiting here and its so frustrating when this happens. Again Dawn so sorry!!!!!

    Hugs Linda (hope you get this)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Dawn, your blog is beautiful and you are a fantastic blogger. You always leave lovely comments. Im delighted to have "met" you. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn. That is the cutest picture you put on your headline today! I am your most recent BFF! (my acronym for Blog Follower Foreva!~!!) Yes, it is exciting isn't it...one wouldn't think so when setting up the blog. I only figured upon adding mine 8 months ago, and I must admit it is growing slowly. Don't they say all good things do? haha. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and I look forward to seeing more of your art. You seem like an awesome person and a person of many colors and a yummalicious amount of kindness. Praises be to you my friend! Squishy hugs, Samara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx