Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

Are You On Facebook?







Hi all you lovely bloggers!
Are you on Facebook???
If so I have a favour to ask of you!
A young couple I know have entered a competition to win the wedding cake of their dreams!
The competition ends in a couple of days & they are 2nd in the voting.
If you could spare a minute to vote for them, I & they would be eternally greatful.
Here's what you have to do!
Go to this page 3D Cakes like the page & then write on the page Jennifer & Chris to win.
It's as simple as that. You should only vote once as votes are being checked & multiple votes will be disallowed. I thank you in advance for sparing the time! 
If your interested in my candy surprise, don't forget to check out the post 
& add your name to the blue froggy linky! 
No rules just go for it!









 

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx