Pages

Followers

Saturday 24 September 2011

And The Winner Is.......

Good Morning All!
Happy Saturday to you!
I hope the sun is shining where you are!
Did you know that today would have been Jim Henson's 75th Birthday?
How I used to love the Muppets


Happy Birthday Jim, where ever you are!

Anyhoo, on with the show!


I have drawn my candy winners using Random.Org who picked for me.............


and I decided to add another little surprise candy so generated another number..........


Contact me please ladies so I can get some details & get your little surprises off to you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh How Exciting. Thank you so much Dawn. WooHoo! Congrats to the other lucky lady as well.
    Sent you an email.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the very lucky winners. Enjoy your goodies. Thanks for your generosity Dawn. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, whee! what do we have here? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratilations Ladies!!!!
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ladies - enjoy your goodies!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx