Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 September 2010

ATC swaps

Hi all, thought I'd share some ATCs with you today!

These are the ones I made for the forum swap over at
This months theme as I said earlier was
"Back to School!"

The graphics I used were from a clip art collection I purchased over at
The swap is run on a monthly basis and the deadline is the 15th of the month.

These are the awesome returns I got!


I think you'll agree they're all wonderful!!! 
My thanks go to
Tina for School Rules
Debbie for Back2School Easel
Marian for Back to School ( Beautiful little crossstich)
Ali for the Autism Awareness RAK! A subject I know is very close to her heart as her
youngest son has Autism

4 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC's Dawn they look full of fun and I really like the very last one in the bottom right corner she looks so sweet
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATCs are fab as always Dawn, and I'm glad you are pleased with those you got back in return! ;D Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC's Dawn - it's so exciting getting the post these days isn't it ROF x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx