Pages

Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

ATCs

Hi all,
Been a bit busy so not managed much crafting this week!
We're off on holidays at the end of next week so I'm looking forward to that!
Thought I'd share some little ATCs with you today!


Firstly the ones I gave you a sneak peak of earlier, for the swap over at 
There's just about still time if you want to join in!
The theme was TV or Movies and she asked for 4 ATCs

Here's a closer look


Bart Simpson my DH's fav.
I decoupaged this image (found on a wallpaper sample) which I've had around for a while!
 I've had the film strip peel offs for ages too but just never  knew quite what to do with them till now!



Scoobydoo, My BIL's fav
I made up party inviitations for my BIL & SIL using this image from the internet 
they absolutely loved them so wanted to use it for this too!



Pink Panther, My SIL's fav!
Love his eyebrows!



Garfield I just love him!


Winnie & friends!

Thanks for looking, I hope you like them!
Hmmm wait a mo, did I count wrong???? lol!!!

Secondly the October swaps for Cardmaking Downloads Forum
This months theme is recycled! 
I could have made loads on this theme but only needed three!


Here they are all ready to go in the envie to be posted off!
I tried to use as much recycled material as I could for these!
The base cards are a recycled birthday card from last year!

Here's a closer look


Crafting time, a recycled watch and the paper is the recycled insert from the card!


This is a recycled cycling map of our area.
 I wasn't sure about this one but my OH thought it was great so I decided to keep it in! 
We live top right as you look at it!
Used distress inks and whispers markers on it too!

Three little birds! 
Again recycled birthday card from last year and a foam circle from Easter Bunnies. 
Used chalks for the background and promarker for the shadow under the birds!


Took this pic just befoe I put them in the envie! 
Can I see a little something extra there?????



3 comments:

  1. Wow, fab ATCs Dawn....really great ideas for the recycled ones.....can't wait to see them for real! Hugs from Ali x (PS room for a small....ok, big-ish one in your suitcase....?) Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ATC's Dawn and thankyou for the hug still I got a bit of crafting done today Affirmation I do like that cd it reminds of when we went to see them at Nec and he was singing chain to you and he grabbed one of the backing singers and gave her boob a big squeeze I still giggle when I hear that song she gave out one hell of a shocked scream lol
    jacki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ATC's Dawn - this theme was so much fun wasn't it :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx