Pages

Followers

Thursday 13 August 2015

It's All About Anniversaries!

Good Morning all!
Tis clearly anniversary time in my little world!
I have another CAS Anniversary card to share with you today!
This one was made for my Sister & Bother in Law
who celebrate their anniversary today!
Happy Anniversary Patricia & Mark!


I simply printed the sentiment on to the A6 linen cardstock base.
(The font I've used is a free font called Enviro,)
Then added a strip of sheer ribbon, topped with a narrower
faux silk ribbon & topped with a double bow.
A simple paper insert was added to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like my little card!
I'd like to enter it in the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart -Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Card & Scrap - Anything Goes/Love
Card Mania - Anniversary

21 comments:

  1. So beautiful my friend
    great ribbon bow and love the green sentiment
    I always stamp with black
    good idea to do it in other color
    thanks for sharing
    see you soon on my post today and yesterday Dawn..
    my FEED is funny they never send to my Follower
    also no one see I have new post..
    sad :(
    but hope you look it once a week I sometimes not posting something hehehe
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful CAS card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the ribbon and gorgeous bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous card, Dawn......nothing else needed at all, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the pop of green from the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this beautiful card, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Jytte, DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Dawn. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is CAS perfection Dawn and so pretty. The strawberries are in plentiful supply at the fruit farm....and delicious :) Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant Dawn, such an elegant CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly simple!!! Wonderful- thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful anniversary card Dawn. I love the ribbon and pretty bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wawwww sÃ¥ super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Magnificent double bow, my friend ! Someday I'm going to learn how to tie these. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous CAS card, love the double bow.

    Hugs
    Abbs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card Dawn, love that ribbon and bow hun...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx