Pages

Followers

Monday 10 August 2015

Get Your Sunnies On You'll Need 'em

Good morning all!
We're finally seeing a bit of summer up here in Bonnie Scotland!
Hurrah!!!
Now, it's Monday again so it's back to work for me but first....
It's also time for a new challenge over at
where your theme for this week is
Here's my card!

I opted for Hot Neon Colours! lol
The colours are even more vibrant in real life! lol
The image I have used is Digi 20002 Sm Ice Cream Bear!
What else would a polar bear do when it's hot?
The sentiment is from Eureka Stamps too Digi  20105 Chill Out
My card base is a 5"x5" gatefold.
The Neon papers are by papermania.
I coloured the image with promarkers & used the cuttlebug swirls 
embossing folder on the orange paper.


The image panel just tucks behind the top part of the sentiment 
to keep the card closed!
As you can see, I added the neon papers to the inside of the card too!
I hope you like it & I can't wait to see what you create for the 

I'd like to enter this card in a couple of challenges:
Come & Get It - Feature A Creature
One Stitch At  A Time - Anything Goes With Sweet Treats
Pile It On - Summer Or Winter
A Gem Of A Challenge - Animals Or Birds
Allsorts - Inspired By Summer
Sweet Stampin' - Anything But A Birthday

22 comments:

  1. Morning Dawn, I hope you have a good day at work. I love this card, the colours are gorgeous and the embossing is perfect. Great image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab Neon! He reminds me of the bear on the Fox's Glacier Mints ad. That's Minty!,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Dawn. Lovely bright colours and great image and design.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Dawn. I do like some bright colors once in a while. It's very eye popping. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that woke me up so bright great job Dawn hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and I really like the colour combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card Dawn, love the neon colours. Lovely here around the torrential rain showers! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and perfect for our "Anything but a Birthday" challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super bright but super fun - love this x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn this is a brilliant card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card and design Dawn. I love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so fun Dawn. Loving the shocking pink and yellow, sunglasses are on, lol but that is what a hot summer is all about.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous fun card Dawn, love the image and colours, so cheery...love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing a polar bear licking at an ice cream brought a huge smile to my face! This is such a cute image and I love your neon colours - perfect for your design. Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT (AG with Sweet Treats) Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Dawn, love those colours and the design of your card.

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable card..thank you for sharing at pile it on Summer or Winter challenge

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Dawn
    this is so cuute
    love the image
    bright color and happy
    and love the opening of your card
    cute and sweet bear card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Dawn. Lovely bright colours and great image and design. Thank you for joining us at Come and get It Challenges this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous card Dawn, such a fun image - I love the neon colours.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Dawn, I'm trying so hard to get caught up on visits to my fav blog that went missing while I was on vacation and it seems to be taking me forever. :-D But I'm here now and loving this magnificently funny bear! Your wonderful color combo reminds me of the 60s so you know which generation is mine. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx