Followers

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

CAS Happy Anniversary

Good Morning all!
Todays card is an Anniversary card which I made for my  niece & her husband, 
who celebrate their Wedding Anniversary today!
Happy Anniversary Sarah & Bill, have a great day!
I seem to be making a lot of Anniversary cards at the minute!


The sentiment was printed directly on to the card.
The Font I've used is Serengetti ITC
I added a strip of lace & a strip of ribbon, topped with
a button, threaded with some button twine which was tied in a bow!
Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you like my little CAS card!

I'd like to join in with the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Your Favourite Occasion
Card Mania - Anniversary
Crafting From The Heart -Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Card & Scrap - Anything Goes/Love
Card Mania - Anniversary

25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Dawn, I do love the beautiful ribbon and lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Dawn.....clean & simple perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely anniversary card Dawn !! I can't do cas cards !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely delightful, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Dawn, a lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there This was a beutiful card..Clean and simple!! Really pretty!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at http://ttcrd.blogspogspot.com Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs , Cicci :)
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com TTCRD DT
    http://ciccividpennan.blogspot.com
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn
    Love this very effective CAS card-- I hope your niece liked it too.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely anniversary card, very nice design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous Anniversary card your niece and her husband must have been delighted. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Dawn, love your CAS design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. a delightful CAS card. thank you for joining us over at TTCRD and good luck,
    Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful CAS card Dawn. I love the button. I have some like that but can't bear to use them xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely card! I really really like it and the CAS design. The lace and ribbon give it a perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week.
    Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  14. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beauty and eye catching details. Fabulously crafted. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    tuesdaythrowdown.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is incredible, Dawn! I love the absolute simplicity and the touch of red in the lace and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful CAS design! I love choice of ribbon and lace!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx