Pages

Followers

Saturday 4 June 2011

Saturday & a Reminder

Good morning all! 
Just had a few minutes so I thought let you know about the fab
Corner Book Mark Tutorial
made by my fab friend & DT teamie Ali on The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog it's a great tut & easy to follow! Here's an example!



Pop on over to check it out!
I'd also like to remind you that it's Saturday & you still have time to enter the Crafty Pad Challenge #123 it's simple,just follow the recipe 1 flower 2 ribbons & 3 DP's!
Have a fab day whatever you get up to!
I'm off to let people see the flat & then it's the races this afternoon! Yay

3 comments:

  1. lovely corner bookmark and that image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant tutorial isn't it Dawn. The little card that goes with this is fab too - just perfect for my Aunties birthdays this year.

    Hope you had fun at the races - lol I've got visions of Wacky Races now, catch the pigeon ROF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness, how did I miss this post Dawn...!?!?!?! Thanks so much for plugging it for me, you're a star!
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx