Pages

Followers

Thursday 27 February 2014

Zei Prom-Teenage Birthday

Good morning lovely blog readers!
It's Thursday which means it's time for a card for 


The image I have used is Zei Prom.
I love this image for teenage girls!
The papers I have used are from a pack I got in Lidl!
There are lots of different styles in there & they are great quality & value.
The hearts were diecut then added to a hand cut matt of white CS
Here's a closer look at her!


I coloured her up with a mix of Flexmarkers & Promarkers.
Then inked the edges of the image with a liquid chalk inkpad.
I added a couple of little glass embellishments which I've had forever!


I decorated the back of the card too!


A little side view just for fun!
The little sentiment was left over from another project.
Thanks for popping in!

I'd ke to enter this card in the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. brilliant card Dawn - super image but I love those papers best of all - can't believe they're from Lidl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and lovely card Dawn.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning card love the image and layout. FABULOUS. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic paper choices, Dawn! I love the coloring on the image. Marvelous tent topper card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Dawn! Love the bright colours and the image is fab!
    Just hopping by on the Crafting Cafe blog hop :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, bright card Dawn x lm on the CC blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn
    I am so in love with the cute flower power paper and the hearts.
    It has such a fresh and fun feel to it.:)
    Ohkissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Dawn. Super image and fab papers and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Card. Love the Papers.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx