Pages

Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Enjoy Your New Home

Good morning all!
It's time for me to share my Crafting Cafe DT project with you!
The theme for February is Embossing.
That can be wet or dry whatever takes your fancy! 
Perhaps even both!
Now, here's my card.


I used a brick wall mask to emboss a sheet of orange CS.
I then inked with Spun Sugar, Fired Brick & Antique Linen distress inks.
I then used some gilding paste over the top.


The flowers were from my local pound shop & the leaves from my stash.
I generated the sentiment on my pc & inked it as I did the background.


The sentiment inside was also done on the PC & diecut then embossed
using a Spellbinders nestie die. As you can see it was also inked.
Thanks for popping in today, I hope you like my card & that
if you haven't already, you'll find the time to play in this months
challenge at The Crafting Cafe!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania - Add Texture
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes/ Use Flowers
Scrappy Hands - Embossing
The ABC Challenge - F is For Flowers


17 comments:

  1. Love your card Dawn,fab background.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks wonderful - love that stencil - great colour too - have a great day Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    love the background!
    thanks for joining Scrappy Hands challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card looks great.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dawn, I love that brick wall embossing and the way you colored it! Fantastic flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love that embossing folder you have used. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background so right for a new home card. Thank you for plying with us at Crafting From The Heart, we hope you will join in again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Dawn. Love the stencil you have used and those fab flowers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn this is fabulous hun, so simple but so very effective, many thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just stunning! Thanks for playing at Carfting From The Heart, I hope you will join us again soon.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, so pretty. Thank you for joining in with our Let's feel It challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great new home card. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely project Dawn, Just popping over from the crafting cafe. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx