Pages

Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

Strawberries Yum!

I've just been given this sweet blog award from the lovely Linda!
I've seen it around & I love strawberries,
 so you can guess just how delighted I am!


There are of course the rules

1) Thank the person who gave this award to you!

Well I wouldn't not, that would be the height of bad manners now!
Thank you the Lovely Linda! I am most grateful & I will post this with my other awards on my side bar with immense pride! lol

2) I have to tell 7 things about myself that no one will know!

That's a toughie as I'm a bit of an open book! 
I don't think I've done anything overly remarkable in my life! 
I do try to be good & treat everyone as I'd like to be treated!

 Here goes anyway!

1) I don't like Marzipan but I do love Almonds
2) I love being 50, I don't feel pressured into going out when I want to stay home!
3) I love going to the theatre!
4) I'm the worlds messiest crafter!
5) I love peas! I'd have them at every meal if I could!
6) I'd love to have a dog but I work all day so I have a cat instead!
7) I once scored a 297 at 10 pin bowling (the top is 300)!

3) Next I have to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers! 
OMG how can I chose from all the lovely bloggers I've met???

1) Ali, of course we started our blogging journey about the same time. Her work is FAB!
2) Nikki, I went to loads of her demo's when I started crafting! Learned something new every time!
3) Claire a new blogger with a lot of talent & a MIL with a lot of lovely crafty stash!
4)  Lee, another new blogger with a lot of talent! Check out her flower making tutorials!
5) Maggie  DT teamie at The Crafty Pad! Check out her awesome work!
6) Leesa Another Crafty Pad DT Teamie! Great tutorials on her blog! Awesome shabby chic style!
7) Debbie The lovely boss & owner of The Crafty Pad Designs Shop!

I guess the final rule is to let my 7 choices in on the award!
I'm off to do just that!

Have a fabby Friday evening all!


2 comments:

  1. Auck Dawn thank you so much. Im very honoured. Though being new to all this you are going to have to tell me what to do!! Do I copy the award photo into my blog bar? Sorry for being so green!! Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you Dawn, what a scrummy blog award!! (I'll hang on until I have the darned Broadband fixed to upload this....trying to save data, you know how I'm fixed!)Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx