Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wooo Hooo A New DT & 101 Followers!

Hi all,
Just had to stop by to say a big thank you to you, all my fab followers & blogging buddies for being here & leaving me lots of great comments! 
I really do appreciate you all stopping by!
If I'm honest I was hoping that I'd get to around the 100 mark for my Blogoversary in a couple of weeks time & I was going to sort out a candy giveaway to celebrate, but I'm delighted to say you've caught me on the hop!
I will announce some candy soon, just to say thank you to my fab friends & followers!

3 comments:

  1. Huge congrats Dawn, so pleased for you! Brilliant news 101 followers!!! Looking forward to the candy ;) Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing the hundred mark Dawn,
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOP WHOOP!!! :0) Huge congrats to you hun! I love seeing what you create and I'm so happy you passed your 100 mark sweety.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx