Pages

Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

Take Two

Thought I'd share a set of ATC's with you today.  I made these for the February swap over at Cardmaking Downloads forum.
The theme for this month was Love, Friendship or Red.

I chose the love option but steered away from the traditional Valentine Red!!
To make these ATCs I used two decoupage download sheets, Toadally Loved & Toadally a Couple designed by Elaine Hayhoe over at Cardmaking Downloads. The sheets came with matching backing papers which made the job a simple one! (Just as well as the first lot I made went missing in the post! Hence the title Take Two!)
I resized the sheets by adding them to a Word Document. I made them four to a page, which brought them to just the right size, then printed them onto matt photo paper.  I did the same for the papers too then printed them onto cardstock! I cut out & assembled some of the layers from the decoupage sheets using pinflair glue.
I then punched the edges of the printed cardstock using an edge punch & cut to ATC size. I inked the edges then added the decoupage toppers, sentiments & a little pink heart which  found in my stash!
Once again I apologise for the quality of the pic. It was taken at work & the ATCs were still in their little packets but to catch the post I had to be super speedy! I'm already holding up the swap!! I've scheduled this post so fingers crossed it works okay!

3 comments:

  1. They are adorable Dawn, and arrived safely today! (Phew!) I started my ATCs for another swap a few days ago and am using a very similar idea (from the same graphics collection!) Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - these are just too cute! Such a shame the first batch went on the missing list :( got to laugh though as will you when the postman gets to you ;) Really hope I'm lucky this month cos I really really really want one lol. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx