Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 December 2010

An Old Card For A New Comp

 
Mum's Birthday Card

























Good morning all or is it afternoon??
It will be afternoon by the time I've finished posting! Lol!
I wanted to share this card with you just one more time as I've entered it in the Dec/Jan Comp over at Craftystash.
Debbie has asked that we share a favourite project from 2010! See below for details:-

This competition is very different from all of the others we have hosted, whereby I don't actually want you to make a new craft project to enter! instead I would like you to share with us your favourite project that you have completed in the year 2010.


There are no rules whatsoever - it doesn't even have to be made with a Craftystash download, it could be your favourite stamp, a scrapbook page, even your own design, I would just like to see what has made you say 'Wow! that's good!'

I think we are sometimes too quick to criticise our own crafting endeavours, however we do occasionally think 'Yeah! that's just right! :)

So if you wouldn't mind sharing the creation of 2010 which made you smile, we would just love to see it :D

Simply upload your photograph to our gallery with brief details of what makes this sooo special - it could be due to how it made you feel when you made it, or the gratitude you were shown from your loved ones.

If you do not wish to create a gallery account but would still like to enter our competition, please email your entry to me before the closing date and I will add your entry for you.

You can see my original post about this card here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn I just love this card and a great choice from you must pop over and add mine if I can figure out how lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card Dawn :D Thanks for sharing it with us and playing along :D xx

    Good luck to you both - btw, love the Adam Ant card Jacki :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. I hope to be this kind of adult, when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx