Pages

Followers

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Stylish Blog Award

I've recieved another blog award from Carly!
Thank you sooooo much I do love getting awards!
Makes me smile!
Now, this award does come with some rules and I have to pass it on to 8 other lovely bloggers:




1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this

2. Share 8 things about yourself

3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Already said thanks but Thank You again Carly for picking me as one of your 8

8 things about myself???

1) It's my 50th Birthday on the 25th of this month
2) I'm getting a surprise collection at work which someone let slip about! (Shhhhhh)
3) I'm in the middle of a Spring Clean! I know it's November!!!!
4)I've just been handed a glass of red wine!!!
5)I love getting my ribbon box out & tidying the ribbons up!!! (lol)
6) I'm going out for my Birthday Tea to a Korean Restaurant. Never eaten Korean before!
7) I keep going on a diet but never get very far!
8) I love driving our car! It's 2 years old & we've had it for about 8 weeks but it's still a novelty!

Now 8 Bloggers I have recently discoverd???????
1) Leigh
2)Claire
3)Jacki
4)Dawn
5)Romana
6)Karen
7)Sarah
8)Fiona

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Dawn and happy birthday for tomorrow hope you enjoy the food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Birthday my new friend Dawn- Tomorrow is a day of Thanksgiving for us.
    One of my biggest things I am thankful for this year is all the friends I have made through blogging.I am so blessed.
    Thank you for sharing the award with me, always humbles me to be thought of. Also love to learn about others.
    A Big Hug to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on the award Dawn.....quite a collection you've got going on there!!!! Hugs from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn can you pop back over to mine there is a little something for you from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks for thinking of me Dawn, that's really lovely. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - have a fab day hun and enjoy your "surprise". Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thank you for the fab award, and I appreciate you coming to view my blog and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Hope you have a wonderful birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy birthdays, I have a little pressie for your blog HERE
    Have a lovely weekend

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx