Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 October 2010

ATCs

Hi, thought today I'd share some ATC's with you. Firstly my returns from the October swap over at Cardmaking Downloads Forum. The theme was recycled & I posted what I made earlier.

Now for the amazing returns I received today!

Firstly Dairy Milk by Ali (Recycled easter egg packaging)








Next Flower Pot by Jean (Recycled magazine, newspaper, milk bottle top and packaging as far as I can see! I(s there anything I've missed???)









 Last but not least Recycled by Marian (Recycled Birthday Card & my fav.... recycled ribbon from a jumper!)










Ali is very generous & always makes a RAK for taking part. This is my little beauty, Scarecrow in Autum. I think you'll agree he's  great too!!!










Ali runs a monthly ATC swap over at Ali's ATC Swap Stop. The theme for October is Harvest and/or Halloween.
I decided to opt for Halloween as I had some free Digi stamps from here & there that I was itching to use

Here is the pack!!! I used promarkers to colour the images and some chalks for the backgrounds. It was fun & games when I had to turn the house upside down looking for a promarker that I'd had in my hand one second & it was nowhere to be found the next! It finally turned up in a pencil case I has checked previously!






Boo!!!         
Can't remember where I picked this great image from!
Have just had my memory jogged by my good friend Ali from over at Aqualegias Escape, that it is indeed a Just Inklined image.












Mummy!
I couldn't resist the urge to add some bandages to this one! Think he was from Just Inklined. That has now been confirmed. Thank you Ali!
Purple Wizard
I know this image is called James! He's also from Just Inklined.

Purrfect Spooks
This is one of Spyders digi's if I remember correctly! It's called Trick or Treat !











I have entered these ATCs in the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #7

8 comments:

  1. Your ATCs for my swap are FAB Dawn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun :) I too was really impressed with what everyone came up with for the 'Recycled' swap; I have to admit I was covetting your 'Watch' one, but played fair and sent it to another home ;( However, they are all great additions to any collection. Big hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun images and that mummy is perfect with the bandages.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I spy my Trick or treat spookies!! Fabulous Dawn, aw, I've been sooooo busy I still haven't done mine!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ATCs are wonderful!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC's Dawn :) The recycled theme was so much fun - so glad I joined in too :) Still working on my halloween ones - can't wait to see if I manage to snag one of yours as a return - fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, thought I'd let you know that the first 3 images are ALL Inklined digis: Boo Skull, Mummy and James the wizard! I know how much it annoys me if I can't remember the details!!! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set of ATC's - love them.

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx