Pages

Followers

Friday 22 November 2019

Dancing Queen

Hi all,
Here I am again, with this weeks DT card for the challenge over at 
where the challenge is always Anything Goes.


For my card this week, I've used the image
She's such a dancing queen don't you think?
I sang that song all the while I was making this card! Lol
I coloured the image with my Promarkers as usual.
I die cut the image, leaving the tail out of the die.

The papers are from my stash.
I did the sentiment on my PC & die cut then trimmed.

I hope you can play along in the challenge, which is always anything goes.
Each week, we select two winners  1 using QKR Stampede or Eureka Stamps image and 
1 using any image!

I'd like to add my card to the following challenges:

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx