Pages

Followers

Friday 6 September 2019

I'm Back....... Again!

Hi everyone!
Here I am again with a little card to share!
I was recently invited to join the QKR Stampede DT .....of coure I just couldn't say no!

No photo description available.

Those digi stamps are just the cutest!
This is my simple little offering for you today!


To make my 6x6in card, I've used the following:-

Christmas Moose Digital Stamp QKR -digi20102
Merry Christmoose Digital Stamp Eureka Stamps-digi17801


I coloured the image using a mix of Promarkers & Flexmarkers 
with a little bit of Sakura Glaze on the lights

The papers are from my stash & are Papermania if I'm not mistaken.
I've also added a bit of ribbon & a few tiny gems from my stash

I hope you can play along in the challenge, which is always anything goes.

Each week, we select two winners  1 using QKR Stampede
 or Eureka Stamps image and 1 using any image!

This card was made with the following challenges in mind:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #55-Anything Goes 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #30-Anything Goes With a Critter (Sept)
Crafty Animals Challenge #30 -Anything Goes (Sept)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Dawn - what a festive moose, lol. Your coloring is spot on, and I love those bright papers! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Christmas card. A pretty mix of paper and a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tickled that you're on the QKR Stampede DT, Dawn, and I adore this card! Great coloring and I love your paper choices. While I'm here visiting, let me put on a different DT hat and say Thanks so much for playing along at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute reindeer covered in lights. Clever to use dots in Christmas colors for background. Thank you for playing with us at 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studies. Very nice and Good luck! Hope to see you again!
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super card Dawn, such a cute image and lovely bright papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, love the reindeer

    Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Christmas
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx