Pages

Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Space Man.......

Good afternoon all!
 I have a card to share with you today!
I was planning to post this on the recipients birthday but....
I forgot to post the actual card to the recipient so I had to wait! lol
So Sorry Aryan!

This is a fairly simple card, made using a La Pashe decoupage sheet from
The Best Of La Pashe 2014 CD Rom.
All the time I was making it, I was singing the brilliant
 Babylon Zoo - SpaceMan to myself! I love that song!

The base card is 6"x6". I simply cut & layered the decoupage using
foam pads, then did a bit of matting & layering with silver mirror card.
I found a clock face in my die cut box, which I thought looked a bit
space-like. I cut it in half & tucked it behind the image.
A sprinkling of various sizes of punched stars were dotted around in the 
night sky to finish it off.
The sentiment was from the sheet too!
Thanks for popping in! I hope you like my little card!

I'd like to enter it in a couple of challenges:
Inky Impressions - It's all about the boys
Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays
Ike's World - Sing us a Song (Space Man- Babylon Zoo)
Inky Chicks - It's Birthday Time
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Travelling/Transport
CD Sunday - Songs from the Movies (Does a Levis Advert Count?)
Brown Sugar  - For The Boys
DRS Designs  Include The Word "Day"
Cute Card Thursday- No Patterned Papers

26 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, a fabulous space scene - perfect for a young man.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Dawn and oh sure thanks ... now I've got that song stuck in my head! LOL!! Fun creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Dawn. I was intrigued by the song title etc. I had never heard of it so I did a bit of research ...... OK I Googled. The song appeared in the trailer for the movie 'Alien Autopsy' - so I think it qualifies. Not quite so 'on the line' next time please xx.
    Thank you for joining in.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card for a male. I love the way you've built the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and. Catchy song. Love the layout too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the design and brilliant images. Can't stop singing this song now! LOL :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn Gorgeous card love the image. Did you get your parcel. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn this is a brilliant card the images you have used are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've got me singing now - great card dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, I'll have that Spaceman song in my head all the rest of the night, Dawn. Love the card! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card!!! I'm sure that my son will love it.
    Hugs
    Shuly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card great song Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Dawn, this is awesome. Hope all is good in your world ?
    You do have me singing this now lol
    Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card Dawn, love the design...Song very apt!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card , i love the background you have created for it, Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday,
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - I love the use of the clock and stars. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely fun card. I had a listen to the song too - great. I could not get my Youtube video to link to my post - too technical for me,lol. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah brilliant just wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Christine DT for Ike's World challenges. I love your entry. It's outta-this-world!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great, guy card! Love the silver sheen, and the scene you've created is just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous card love rthe space theme thanks for jopining ikes world
    and dragons Lair
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Superb card and a great song :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card for a boy and brilliant images for a great song
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx