Pages

Followers

Monday 14 March 2016

Eighteen Candles

Good morning all!
I'm back with another card!
This one is for my niece who is 18 today
Happy Birthday Katie.


The card base is 8"x8"
The papers are by American Crafts & have been in my stash for ages.
I love how bright & cheerful they are.
The candles were cut using a Tattered Lace die.
They were a real labour of love to cut but I think the end result 
was well worth the effort!
I've added a little sparkle to the flames using a sakura pen.
The Happy Birthday die came from a crafty friends stash clearout so I have
no idea who it's by! I backed it with white cs to make it stand out a bit more.
A few sequins & punched butterflies to further embellish......
et voilĂ !
Thnks for thevisit!
I hope you like my card!



11 comments:

  1. This is so great card, love all the bright cards and it is a good idea with 18 candelles!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a cheerful and beautiful birthday card Dawn
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is fantastic. Great design and I just love these bright papers. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful papers and loving the design. Happy Birthday to your niece too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is a stunning 18th birthday card. Your niece is going to love it. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and cheerful Dawn, a super Birthday card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how bright and cheerful your card is, perfect for someone's special day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome card Dawn - brilliantly colourful! Love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous colourful card, love the design!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, love the bright cheery colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Dawn. Love the bright colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx