Pages

Followers

Monday 25 January 2016

Love Is In The Air!

Whaaaaaat? It's Monday already???
Where did that weekend go? lol
So, that means it's time for the new challenge at Eureka Stamps
this weeks theme is
I made two cards because I was having so much fun!

I used the lovely image, Digi 14707 (514) Cascading Hearts
This is another of my faves!
If I'm honest, I smudged it the first time I coloured it & printed another,
however, I decided to use both anyway!
 The images were both coloured with my Chameleon pens & I added 
a touch of white using a Sakura Glaze pen.
The base of this card is 6"x6" red cs.
I've used up a lot of stash items on this one!
I added a mat of white paper & the DP which came from a gift wrapping kit I got in IKEA.
I've had it in my stash for a while but haven't used much of it.
The pin has been in my stash forever too, I added some beads,yes I've had them forever
& the red dotted ribbon is from my stash too!
The image is matted on to red CS & popped up on some foam tape.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Oddball Art Stamps - All you need is Love
Scrap it with a song - Inspired by a song (All You Need Is Love)
Scribbles Designs Challenge - Have a Heart
Tinker- Dream - Valentine
Allsorts Valentine's Day 
Great Impressions - January  Lovey Dovey


For this card, I raided my scraps!
The Base is Centura Pearl A6. I added a strip of DP left over from another project,
The lace is a scrap & the butterfly has been kicking about for ages.
I added a few tiny flat backed pearls & some dotty ribbon.
I also added a heart button which was threaded with twine!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Cute as a Button - Love
Scribbles Designs Challenge - Have a Heart
Morgan's Art World - Add Ribbon
Glitter n Sparkle - Say It With Music (Love is in the air)


Finally, here we are with both cards together!
Thanks for looking!
I very much appreciate you taking time out of your day to stop by!
Don't forget to leave a comment & I'll try to pop over to visit you too!




32 comments:

  1. This is stunning. Love the gorgeous heart and papers
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Dawn, hope you had a good weekend ? these are both really pretty cards, i really like the image :) have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn. Both these cards are fabulous, the image is lovely and beautifully coloured. I love the papers used in both and the little heart button with twine is a lovely touch. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. both casrds are lovely ready for valentines day!
    thnks for joining glitter n sparkle
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our challenge at Scrap it with a Song.
    You need to use one of the provided song as inspiration (this month we have "Honeymoon" by Lana del Rey and "Every me, every you" by Placebo), not just a song,
    Well, I think we can consider "Honeymoon" as your inspiration ;)
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, these are lovely, I love the "exploding" heart image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards Dawn, such a lovely image - I especially like the polka dot background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards!! The image is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing card!! Thank you for joining us at SIWAS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are just brilliant! I especially love the polkadots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both beautiful, Dawn! I LOVE that fabulous image--and the embellishments you used to highlight it are perfect! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous cards, the digi image, papers and embellishments used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dawn both of these cards are gorgeous that is a stunning image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's no way I could choose one as a favorite over the other, Dawn. I love them both! What a delightful image. I do love the lace and the dp on the second card but the polka dots and bow on the first just grab me. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are wonderful Dawn and the image is gorgeous. I love all your pretty embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that heart image, beautiful! Two lovely cards Dawn! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that casdading heart digi and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art and we hope to see you again soon
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two gorgeous uses of the same image, loving them both today. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both gorgous cards Dawn. Love the heart digi xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2 Gorgeous cards using the same image and the finish cards are so different thank you for joining GNS with your second card
    MaggieH DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very lovely cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Cute as a Button challenge.
    Good luck and we hope to se you again!
    xx Valentina DT team xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. 2 fabulous cards,thanks for joining in with us at Morgan's Artworld and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  23. A true and classy Valentines card :-) What a beautiful stamp you used... no wonder you had fun with it :-) Thanks für joining us at the Bastel-traum.ch Challenge! Have a lovely day, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this image. Thank you for joining us at Oddball Art, hope to see you again soon. Good luck Hugs Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. very beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing with siwas

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards...so fun!
    Thank you for playing along at the
    Great Impressions stamps challenge!
    Lorie, DT Member
    www.live-love-laugh-create2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow totally gorgeous cards!!! Love the layout and all the bright red :)

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness these cards are gorgeous. I just love that image--so cool. Your layouts are really nice as well.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our recent challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Dawn,

    I'd like to ask you if you'd be interested in being a Guest with Scribbles Designs but can't find an email address to contact you. Could you please send me an email so we can discuss?

    decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca
    (don't forget to remove the 'at' and 'dot' and put in the correct symbols).

    Thanks so much!

    Lisa D.
    Strategic Content Developer & Guest Designer Coordinator
    Scribbles Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx