Pages

Followers

Friday 7 August 2015

It's Friday!

Good morning everybody, it Friday at last! Yay!
It's almost the weekend but there's another reason to get excited!
This card was made using one of the many gorgeous design sheets on the new
 CD Rom from La Pashe.  The Gift Of Christmas.
Which will be launched on Create & Craft TV today!!

La Pashe Ltd

are on Create & Craft TV today!
Create & Craft
Freeview 36, Sky 674, Virgin 748 & Free Sat 813
at 10.00am 


I made an 8"x8" card. The design paper is from the CD as is the greeting.
I used some broad lace from my stash & a gorgeous piece of tartan ribbon
that I got from a friends crafty clearout! Isn't it amazing!
I added some glitter to the image but I don't think it's showingvery well in the photos.
The holly leaves & sequin berries are from my stash!
Don't forget to tune in to the show if you can! 
I reckon this one will fly of the shelf way before the end of the show!

I'd like to enter this card in a couple of challenges:
As You Like it Challenge - Fur Or Feathers (I love robins on Chrstmas cards)
Moving Along With The Times - Snow In Summertime
Holly Jolly Christmas - Feathered Friends

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, I do love the tartan ribbon and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! I love all your wonderful embellishments (you're right the tartan ribbon is fab). Thank you so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Dawn. Making me feel chilly, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Christmas card Dawn, I do love your robin image.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely traditional Christmas card Dawn. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant make Dawn - I hope the launch went well! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous Christmas card Dawn. The image and paper are fabulous and I love the ribbon. Enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Dawn I am sorry I was not go around my blogland friends blog
    was no time to go to internet
    now I visit you first..I adore the main Imagd the ribbon is adorable so festive and nice lace
    beautifully made Dawn
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just stunning. I love robin cards, makes you feel all christmassy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Christmas card. lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super gorgeous Dawn crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this looks so amazing! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx