Pages

Followers

Friday 12 June 2015

Bond 070


Good Morning all!
The card I have to share today is my last sample for the 
Wrinklies at The Movies Launch
I'm delighted to say that these sets are now available on the website over at
La Pashe Ltd

Meet Bond, Jame Bond 070.


This was such a fun card to make!
The base card is A5. I inked through some sequin waste
for the dotty effect.
I used a spellbinders label die for the grey background mat.
I cut out & decoupaged the image & the frame.
The film strip was cut with a Spellbinders Die,
The sentiment tickets are from my stash of images & sentiments
to use up! 


The little numbers were die cut too.
Hope you like him!
Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Oh this is a fab card Dawn! I adore the image (especially the pink water pistol, lol) and you put it together so cleverly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Dawn, great image and design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha what a fun image and a fantstic card Dawn
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is hysterical! What a fabulous image and your card design is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! what a fun card this is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too fun, love the pink squirt gun! Fabulous card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks awesome! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Dawn. Fun image and love the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab male card Dawn...would have been perfect for the party I was at last weekend! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cool image - love this to bit Dawn - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooowww this is look like a symbol at BOND 070 film
    you are so clever Dawn
    I love the colors the image so fun and all looks like the real symbol
    great manly card Dawn
    love this much
    how are you sweet friend
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant! Love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny, Dawn! Love how you made the background. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a funny card.love it
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course I mean humerous Dawn lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx