Pages

Followers

Saturday 6 June 2015

Bloomin' Beaches

Good morning all!
If you're here on the Crafting Cafe blog hop, welcome to my crafty little place.
I'll hopefully get round all the blogs this morning while enjoying my coffee!

If it's your first visit feel free to have a good old snoop about!
If you're a regular visitor, hello again & welcome back, its always good to see you!
So, now on to my post!

Here's a heads up for you all!
La Pashe Ltd
La Pashe

Create & Craft
are on Create & Craft TV today!
Freeview 36, Sky 674, Virgin 748 & Free Sat 813
10.00am & 4.00pm

They are bringing us a new range of "Wrinklies at The Movies "
& some female versions of "The Grumps"
Here's one of the cards I've made as a sample for the show!


This is Bloomin' Beaches!
You'd think a day at the beach would be fun but just look at the weather!
A real Birthday Treat NOT! Poor Thing!
The Decoupage is easy to cut out & I've layered it with pinflair glue.
I've used an A5 card blank & the DP I have used is from La Pashe too.
I distressed the edges of the DP & the image with a pair of serrated scissors
then  inked with liquid chalk.


I've added some Anita's 3d Clear Gloss to the raindrops & her glasses.

I've wrapped some beaded twine around the & added a piece of 
burlap/hessian from my stash. 
The little fish charm just landed where it is so I attached that too!
The shells are die cut with Marianne Creatables & also inked with liquid chalk!
I hope you catch the show!
Thanks for popping in!
I'd like to enter this little card in a few challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Left Of Centre - For The Girls

28 comments:

  1. Love this Dawn! Fab image, and the Hessian works beautifully. luckily we had much better weather when we were at the seaside last week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me giggle - a typical day at the beach in England eh??? lol Great image and detail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol fab card – love the bright colours and the contrast with the typical rain hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn - just hopping by on the Crafting Cafe Blog Hop! What a great card, I love the images. I remember doing that on a beach - made me laugh! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some love.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Dawn, looks like a typical British summer.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully fun and funny card, Dawn! Love that image. That may be a typical British summer but it's the kind we'll be begging to have here in California next week when the summer 100s roll in. :-D Love your coloring and that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn this is a fantastic card. The image is brilliant I can sympathise with the lady I know how she feels. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant card Dawn, love the image , very funny ! And great additions of hessian and the little silver fish is super . X

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha ha - the great british summer - lol! Fab card Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Dawn! Were they not just the most fun papers we got to work with! I really enjoyed this lot, made me smile whilst crafting away! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Funny [typical] vacation card. Doesn't it always rain when you plan to go to a beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card , love it ,made me smile ..........Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha!! A fabulously fun card Dawn. The image brings back not so fond memories of Bournemouth beach xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Popping in via the crafting café blog hop. great blog full of inspiration. love the grumpies lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dawn a great fun card, I've sat like this on a beach lots of times, know how she feels lol. A fabulous image and love the hessian and the papers.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha... looks like summer in my hometown! Great card Dawn. I've popped in from the Crafting Cafe blog hop to have a nose around! Lovely projects and makes. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A briliant card, Dawn I love the image and the little touches you have added are simply fab. I am just catching up today (and next week!) after not being online for several days. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Popping back on the Crafting Cafe hop. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Dawn, love the image....typical summer weather! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous Dawn, typical of our summer weather too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha Dawn.....love this image, it's so typical of the British seaside! Hope you've had a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Terrific card and such fun! I think the beach and sunshine are just a myth! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning Jane and fabulous card hun she looks like she is really enjoying herself and fabulous texture too hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining is with our Birthday challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic! I love the image and great matching senitment! fab card. Thanks for joining our 'For the Girls' challenge at LOC this week, Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haha
    she looks so sad and angry
    she want to sun bath and it comes rain
    you always have a great images or top of your card Dawn
    love this and love the color combo too
    I must catch up much (LOL)
    you are busy making lovely cards Dawn
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx