Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 May 2015

Vintage Birthday Card

Good morning all!
I have another card to share with you today!


This little vintage card was a dream to make up!
It pulled together exactly as I saw it in my minds eye!
The card base is 6x6" Gold cardstock.
The printed acetate is Hunkdory
The doily diecut is X-cut
The vintage image is one from a little book of images I won as part of a candy.
I popped it up for some dimension.
The vintage seam binding was from my stash
& the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
I did look at adding more to it but nothng I tried looked right.
So it reamined as it is!
Quick & simple but I love it!


A little side view for you!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like it!
I'd like to enter this card in a few challenges:
Sisterhood Of Crafters - Monochromatic
Everybody Art Challenge - Happy Birthday
Crafty Boots - Things With Wings
Eureka Stamps - Feminine Cards
Get Creative - For The Ladies/Mother's Day

21 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn, I love anything vintage, and this is just stunning, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dawn, your vintage image is gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning Dawn - beautiful papers and image - just gorgeous! Very vintage - love it! Have a great day! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my vintage and this is just fabulous! Love the image and gorgeous papers and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning vintage card Dawn. love the embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dawn. Everything goes together so well. I so admire vintage because I am hopeless at doing vintage and shabby chic! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dawn this card is just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Monochromatic’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous vintage card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vintage creation! Love the soft background with the pretty doily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful vintage card Dawn. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful vintage card Dawn. I love the pretty backing paper and fabulous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning vintage card, Dawn! Love the white of the doily against all the neutrals. Most striking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Vintage style card today Dawn. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous vintage card, just perfect. I love the acetate. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely birthday card. Love that pretty background paper and the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood's 'Monochromatic' challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woooww I love that image
    really vintage feel on your card
    and you have adorable butterfly paper Dawn
    love your vintage card so beautifully made

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Dawn and super gorgeous make hun love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty. .Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card, great vintage image and beautiful backing paper. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is lovely, Dawn. I am glad it came together in the way you wanted. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx