Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Baby Crib

Good Morning all!
Todays little card was made using the brand new La Pashe 
Watercolour Wishes range which was on Create & Craft TV the other week.

It's not available on the La Pashe website until the end of this week.


I made an A5 tentfold card from an A3 sheet of cardstock then added the
background image directly onto the card front. 
I cut out & added the decoupage then used some of the extra bits from the 
elements sheet to decoupage the baby vest & toys on the shelf too!
I added a couple of layers of lace & some ribbon at the side.
I reckon this design would be perfect for  boy or a girl!

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Dawn this is so beautiful, thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous Dawn - lovely soft colours and the lace down the edge finishes it off beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, this is Fabulous :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Dawn. I love the look of the watercolour designs. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Dawn, such a pretty card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is a fantastic card I love the detail in the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, too precious, Dawn! Loving the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooowwww
    really you made a complete Baby room
    soo soo cuutee and so complete Dawn
    I love this..
    I wish I have a baby also this card is for me hehehe
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. a gorgeous card Dawn - such a wonderful image - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh precious and gorgeous at the same time! Love the lace, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Dawn, what a gorgeous scene. I love the artwork and the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Dawn, this is gorgeous, love the design and lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Dawn love it hun hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx