Followers

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Baby Crib

Good Morning all!
Todays little card was made using the brand new La Pashe 
Watercolour Wishes range which was on Create & Craft TV the other week.

It's not available on the La Pashe website until the end of this week.


I made an A5 tentfold card from an A3 sheet of cardstock then added the
background image directly onto the card front. 
I cut out & added the decoupage then used some of the extra bits from the 
elements sheet to decoupage the baby vest & toys on the shelf too!
I added a couple of layers of lace & some ribbon at the side.
I reckon this design would be perfect for  boy or a girl!

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Dawn this is so beautiful, thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous Dawn - lovely soft colours and the lace down the edge finishes it off beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, this is Fabulous :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Dawn. I love the look of the watercolour designs. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Dawn, such a pretty card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is a fantastic card I love the detail in the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, too precious, Dawn! Loving the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooowwww
    really you made a complete Baby room
    soo soo cuutee and so complete Dawn
    I love this..
    I wish I have a baby also this card is for me hehehe
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. a gorgeous card Dawn - such a wonderful image - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh precious and gorgeous at the same time! Love the lace, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Dawn, what a gorgeous scene. I love the artwork and the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Dawn, this is gorgeous, love the design and lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx