Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Welcome Little One

Hi all,
I have another card to share with you!
Sorry, it's a fairy! They seem to be right on trend just now! lol
This card is my DT card for the challenge over at
The Crafting Cafe. This month's, theme is 


I've gone a little bit out there this time, with a little fab n funky style!

My card base is a 6 x6 scalloped square.
The DP I have used is from Lidl. 
I always buy a load of these when they have them!
This image was supplied by our sponsor this month

The Stamping Boutique

I used a Martha Stewart Heart punch for the border, wrapped some 
button twine around, then made the flower by layering up some 
hessian flowers which came in a bag from Poundland,
& added a button centre.


Here's a closer look at the image!
I coloured her up with my flexmarkers then cut out with an
oval nestie. I inked with a chalk inkpad then matted onto a scalloped oval.


A little side view to show the decorated inside too!
The sentiment was created on my PC!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my little card!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Cute As A Button
I Love Promarkers - Fantasy/Fairytales
Paradise Of Stamps -  Fairies
Glitter N Sparkle - Decorate The Inside & Outside of your Card

24 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card Dawn very funky and bright even on the inside ! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Dawn, such a happy, cheerful card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the sentiment is fab. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, very bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love that sweet image and that super Lidl DSP- lovely design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's super cute! and my brother just announced that they were having a baby due this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely bright colours and brilliant image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Dawn, this is just gorgeous! I love the papers and the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, and colourful Dawn, love this card hun, and a very different kind of baby card, superb, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a super adorable card, love the image and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really cute card. Love the colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute love bright card, like the washing line touch. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. she is a cuuute Image Dawn
    and adorable colored too
    really sweet on this color and you have yummy DP
    adorable Flower you have put on your card
    Beautifully done my friend..
    see you soon on my Shoe card post :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow this is so pretty and l love how you have coloured the image truly is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Dawn, such a pretty image and papers, they go so well with the Kraft card base.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Dawn, love the image so cute. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO cute! Love those papers, great design. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think it's a perfect image for a baby card, Dawn! Love the texture of all the layers (inside and out) and of the burlap flower. Great use of kraft CS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, cute image,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card!!! Love the button as the center of your flower. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is a lot of work in this card. All those layers - another stunner of a card. I always love stopping by your blog. You are very talented and inspirational xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx