Pages

Followers

Monday 18 August 2014

Fancy Folds

Good morning all, it's time for a brand new challenge over at 
Ohh La La Creations Challenge Blog!
The theme this time is Fancy Folds.
Here's my card!

I used this pyramid decoupage & papers from the gorgeous Shawn Jenkins
CD, available in the shop here.
I used the sketch 
from Completely Christmas as the inspiration for my layout.
I rotated it 90 degrees.
I opted to make a gatefold card, I just love them!
I missed out a couple of layers of the decoupage as I didn't want too much height.


I bought the ribbon Silk Crush ribbon from a sale on Facebook,
isn't it lush? I have it in several colours!
I also added a few littl pearls from my stash.
The pyramge looks a bit wonky in the photo, but it's just camera angles.


You can see the layers in this view!
I also added a little panel with a decorative border inside.
A very quick, simple yet impressive card to make!
Thanks for popping in, I hope you like it!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Hobby Cuts - Fancy Folds
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes with patterned paper
Winter Wonderland -  Anything Goes For Christmas
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Animals
Pinspirational - Anything Goes


25 comments:

  1. cute bears and a fabulous fold Dawn! Great card!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous! I love this type of fold, and the image is too adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way of using a sketch. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Hobby Cutz

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE Dawn, this is just adorable, I do love that image, a beautiful, Fancy Fold...hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn this is a gorgeous Christmas creation. Just adore the fold and the kind of vintage flair. The bow is also very scrumptious.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card Daen, love that image and colour comnbo....xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful is your card Dawn and l just adore this image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the design and the background papers are super. Gorgeous topper too.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month with this fantastic creation!!!
    Hope to see you next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab card. I love the style of it. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card, love the cute teddies and the ribbon is scrumptious.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Dawn, I love this image and your green bow really finishes your card beautifully.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card Dawn. I love the teddies and the ribbon is sumptuous! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very sweet card Dawn, love the image and your overall design of the card. Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute image - lovely design - love that ribbon!! great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant work with the special folds! Love, love the sweet teddies! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ah bless Dawn super cute card love everything about it hun and thanks for using the sketch at Completely Christmas hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is brilliant, I love the image & the colours are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, love the teddies and your choice of background. Super ribbon really sets it off xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card Dawn. Lovely image and design.
    Mags
    X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August, Patterned Paper August challenge and also our Completely Christmas sketch challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an incredible bow, Dawn! WOW!! Love the bears and that gorgeous red paper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely Christmas card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx