Pages

Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

It Must Be Love Love Love

Good morning all!
It's Thursday already. I'm getting excited as it's almost time for my annual 
week off to take in all the sights sounds smells & all the action of the 
It's also time for me to post a card for Just Inklined lol
Here's what I made this week!


The image I've used is Wedding Carriage, one of my fav wedding images.
I've used it on a variety of wedding cards, all different styles
I always wonder where the happy couple are off to on Honeymoon!
I coloured the image a little with some Promarkers & Flexmarkers.
The die cut & distress inked while still in the die!
I distressed the edges with a pair of serrated scissors.
 I've used Paisley Patterened papers from American Crafts
& added a strip of lace from my stash.
I also tied a bow with the lace & sewed on a pearly green button.
The button is just gorgeous in real life, but it hasn't shown up so well in my photo!


The gorgeous, love words, were cut using a Memory Box Die.
I also cut a little border with a Spellbinders die!

Thanks for popping in to visit, I'll try to visit you as soon as I can!

This card was made with the following challenges in mind:

Craft Room Challenge - Green Inspiration
Deep Ocean Challenges - Summer Colours
Loves Rubber Stamps - Buttons & Bows
Shopping Our Stash - Lace, Pearls, Die Cuts
Card Mania - Vacation Or Travel (Honeymoon)
Love To Create - Summer Lovin'
Perfectly Rustics - Bow Or Ruffle
Robyn's Fetish - Wedding Cards
We Do Doobadoo - Celebrations

25 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, interesting take on Debi's inspiration board thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fresh colours for a summer wedding - perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing More, Nothing Less, Love is the BEST, LOL...a brilliant card Dawn, love the BP's you have used hun, and oh yes the Edinburgh Fringe, love the atmosphere, cannot believe we can go out for the day, and feel like we are on holiday, right on our own doorstep...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card , Enjoy the fringe im off to see lee evans on sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Dawn - love the image! I hope you have a great time at the festival! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lacy bow suits the image perfectly on this card, beautiful job

    Cathie DT Perfectly Rustic

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card, Dawn! What a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card Dawn, I always love your InkLined image cards, they are always such fun.
    Enjoy your break at the festival.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. gorgeous details. Love the lace bow. Thanks for joining my challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Dawn this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card Dawn, I love your image and gorgeous papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous Wedding card Dawn. The colours, papers and image are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Dawn, love the carriage image, the bright colours and the lace!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH for the "Triple Threat" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Dawn! Love that background paper and how you matted everything with green CS. Perfect minimal coloring on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Dawn. Such a beautiful image, I love your soft colouring and pretty papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and image love the bright B.paper and lace bow-enjoy your week
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Dawn and lovely colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. Thank you for entering the challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful and pretty card Dawn, love the combination of colours and pretty design! Thanks for entering at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing colors! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our "Summer Lovin" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your lime green is very striking. The lace bow adds a very nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx