Pages

Followers

Monday 23 June 2014

Let Them Eat Cake

Good morning all, it's Monday, the start of a brand new 
week & a brand new challenge over at  Ooh La La Creations challenge blog 
where the theme for this fortnight is
Here's my DT inspiration card!

I used elements from the Faithful Friends CD Rom,
available from the store here.
As you can see the cake is in the making & I'd say it's looking like a 
recipe for disaster Lol! I wonder will they ever get it done?


Ain't those pooches just the cutest?
I really love the bright colours in this image, which are mirrored
in the co-ordinating papers. I did initially intend to make this card for 
a man but as you can see, it turned out a bit more girly!


The sentiment was done on the pc & I used an Xcut border punch.
The ribbon is from my stash of the bits that are used to keep tops on hangers.
My friends collect these for me now! As you can see, the inside of
the card has been decorated too! The buttons are also from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can play in the challenge!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Bold Beautiful Bright Colours
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/Optional Pink
Opus Gluie - Animals (JFF)
Card & Scrap - Buttons
Craft & Smash - Buttons
Creatalicious Challenges - Happy Birthday (F)
Natalie & Amy's Challenge - Four Legged Friends
Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge - Fabulous Food

25 comments:

  1. Fantastic Dawn, just fantastic, love the image and all the papers you have used, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design,fabulous image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image, at least they will have fun trying! love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable brilliantly created card....love the design and added beauties....have a good week...♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, made me chuckle the pooches in the kitchen baking! Love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous coloured card...those doggies are 'baking' mad...;)
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Dawn, I love the bright colours and fun image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Dawn. Great image and love the bright colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card Dawn, those doggies are delightful. Like you however I fear it's a dog's dinner they are making rather than a cake! Thanks for the lovely comment on my card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Dawn - Love the little doggies and the colours and papers are superb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Dawn, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute. i love it. Thanks for sharing in craft and smash

    ReplyDelete
  14. Afternoon Dawn stunning card hun loving the bright vibrant colours hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Dawn! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely bright colours, love those dogs. A fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is exactly how my kitchen would look if my fur babies were playing in it, which they do, sometimes, at night when I'm sleeping. :-D Love the bright colors and your paper choices are terrific, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic bright card, love it. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dawn this card is positively magical! I adore the bright colours and the images you have used! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card Dawn! Thanks for joining in with the C4E Fabulous Food challenge this week. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, psychedelic! Very fun card!

    Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month - good luck!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute image! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx