Pages

Followers

Thursday 15 August 2013

Little Church In The Snow

Good morning all!
This week is just flying by!
My hubby & I are having our annual staycation & taking in the
sights sounds & smells of the Edinburgh Fringe!
As it's Thursday, I have a Just Inklined card to share with you!
Another little Christmas card! 
I'm determined to have at least a few under my
belt before we get too close to the festive season!
The image I have used is Little Church In The Snow.
I love this little image so much! I have used it time & time again for 
Christmas cards & still haven't tired of it! 
There are so many variatons to be made by simply changing colours, shading etc!
I have coloured it with Promarkers & added some Diamond Sparkles glitter.
 I have used Kraft cardstock for the base then, a Snowflake embossing folder 
(Cuttlebug I think) on some linen embossed card which I chalked using a liquid chalk inkpad
I added some tiny red foiled paper punched snowflakes. 
The greeting is stamped with a rubber stamp, possibly docrafts, 
which I inked with the chisel end of a promarker.
A little ribbon bow is the only other addition.
A little side view of my card to finish off!
Thanks for dropping by!
I'd like to enter this card in a few challenges:
Creative Belli - Glitter
Diva's By Design - Christmas in August
The Stamping Chef - Christmas In August
Cards Und More - Diamomds Are A Girls Best Friend ( Diamond Sparkles)
Cuttlebug Mania - AnythingGoes - Embossing
Top Tip Tuesday - Embossing
Stamp & Create - Glitter
The Paper Girls - Glitter
Christmas Card Challenges - Evergreen Trees

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn, love that scene, Enjoy Edinburgh for both of us hun, 1st year we have not made it to the fringe and festival :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card ,have a good time
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a brilliant time. Love the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the image & embossing.... the snowflakes really stand out.
    Thank you for playing along in the Stamping Chef challenge, good luck x
    We hope you will join in future challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely traditional Christmas card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Christmas card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful scene you have created Dawn! Love the embossed background and the snowflakes look wonderful. I hope you and hubby are enjoying your stacation.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smashing card, how lovely to be at the festival too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pretty image looks so sweet nestled onto the embossed background. Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right, this image is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely christmas card Dawn. Such a lovely image and great embossed background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marvelous Christmas card, my friend! Love the embossing and the pop of red from the foil snowflakes. What a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful scene. Great background too. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the red snowflakes!!! thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your use of kraft on this. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I love the snowy scene.
    Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Top Tip Tuesday too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning and i love the embossing on this fab image, thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design with our Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card x
    Thankyou fir entering the challenge over at The Stamping Chef
    Hugs
    Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx