Pages

Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Dude Time Doodles Final Blog Hop!

Well, here it is! 
The last ever Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Hop!
Or is it........
The Dude & Dudette's would like to thank you for playing along 
with us over the last few months! It's been a blast!

Today we have 4 new images to showcase for you!
Make sure you get in quick if you want them as the 
closes it's doors forever on December 15th! Boo Hoo :'(
If you're already hopping you'll have landed
here from the lovely Ruth's Blog. If you've just happened 
on the hop you can carry on from here! It's a circle hop with 
no true beginning & no end!
Here's my card!


I've made a square card with embossed panels which I
chalked & then matted onto some mirror card.
The embossing folder is Papermania I think,
I've had it since last year so I'm not sure!


The image is Twas The Night Before.
I coloured it up with promarkers & flexmarkers
I matted that onto mirror card too!
If you're anxious to hop on, don't forget to leave a comment as 
there is a mystery host & one lucky comment will win a
From here you want to visit our Dude Kevin
Here's a last look at my card before you go!


I added some little star buttons from my stash, added a peel off
sentiment & tied some bakers twine around the top, finishing with a little bow!
I think a twine bow is almost acceptable on a man/boy's card! lol
Thanks for hopping by & have fun on the rest of the hop!

I'd like to enter my card in the following list of challenges,
 compiled with the help of the lovely Feline Playful Volunteers!
Bearly Mine Blue & Silver
Flourishes Use Gold Or Silver
Going grey With Scrap-Creations  Merry Christmas
Lady Bug Crafts Ink TLT Snowflakes
Oldie But A Goodie Let It Snow
Sweet Stamps Cold & Snowy
Cards For Men Merry Christmas
Digi Makeover Challenge Christmas
Lexis Creations Christmas
Challenge Up Your Life 1st Snow

26 comments:

  1. This is lovely dawn .Such a happy card . Made me smile :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the image and brilliant layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely card Dawn, love the cute imagine too!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute image Dawn, love it, wish I had time to blog hop, but really stressed for time at the minute, hope it goes well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I just adore that paper behind your image and how it shows the light.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your good work and support Dawn! Hard to believe it is ending but at least we are still working together! Wonderful card, love the mirror background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the card very much all the different embossed pages, and the image is great. sorry Dudes are closing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Dawn! Love the panels and those little stars are a perfect touch. I'll miss being on the team with you, but will visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Dawn - didn't realise the store was closing too - how sad xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this card, Dawn, and the new image! Great work with the mirrored CS. You already know how much I'm going to miss Dude Time but it was great having met and worked with so many of you. Love that our blogland friendship will continue on. Hugs. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card Dawn! The images remind me when my son's were smaller and watched out for Santa. Good luck in the challenges.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really really cute card. Love the layout and fab coloring.
    Dawn, you are one busy lady. I'll be back to check out all your other fab posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Dawn.This is a fabulous image and I like the way you've layered it onto the embossed panels xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card Dawn, I like the design and the embossing, It has been really great working with you, I will still be visiting your blog.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dawn this is stunning - love the layout - just gorgeous!!! It's been great to have been on the DT with you - so sad it is ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card Dawn. Great layout and love the embossing. Been great working with you but will still pop by.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you did this Dawn - wonderful coloring method and super layout. Fun card all the way around. I thought it wouldn't be bad going around to see everyone's cards, but it has seriously made me sad. I have loved working with all of you on the team and the images are addictive. You are so talented and so sweet - thanks for all your encouragement while I was on the team. I will still come visit often. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow great card the image is fab.

    Thanks for joining us at cards for men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a lovely card Dawn, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable Dawn! Sorry to see DTD close it's doors. I have loved seeing your creations with the DTD images. Have your site bookmarked so I'll continue to pop by! Take care, Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw what an adorable card! Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Christmas Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx