Pages

Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

October New Releases at The Crafty Pad

Good Morning all!
I hope you're all well!
It's time for the new October New Release Post at 


The image I chose to work with is the 
As you can see, I used the gold!
The sentiment & the border are part of the set.


My card is Clean & Simple & will easily go in the post 
with an ordinary letter stamp!
I printed the image onto some card & added some sparkle
with my Sakura, Clear Star pen. 
Then matted onto some Gold Mirri Board.
The card base is an A6 


I wish you could see just how much it sparkles
 but it's so hard to capture with the camera!
Believe me I tried! lol



I hope you like my little offering!
I did decorate the inside with some Mirri Board but I 
was so intent on capturing the sparkle, I forgot to take a photo!
I did consider further embellishments but decided against it!
Pop on over to The Crafty Pad & check out the other 
new release images & projects by the other DT ladies
don't forget to leave a comment  for the chance to to win
 some of the images featured.

***Please note***
October is Breast cancer Awareness Month
I have a digital stamp for sale on my blog.
She's called "Hope" & she was
  drawn especially for my by Lindsay Elise Jolly of
100% of the money raised goes to
You can find out more about her Here
Or click on the pic in my side bar.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Catch The Bug Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge T Twelve days of Christmas (Gold % Gold Rings!)
Fab 'n' Funky No Patterned Paper
Delightful Challenges Winter Holiday
Paper Play Shine On (Bling)
Simply Create Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. This is stunning Dawn. I love the image and the colours are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Dawn - really gorgeous hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card Dawn:)
    I love the gold touch and the bubles:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. very blingy :)
    thanks so much for joining the gals at Charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the lush gold - very elegant and classy - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 93 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, love all the shiny gold on this card, Dawn! Those ornaments are lovely and the border bit is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Dawn, really a simple but classy Christmas card. Thank you for playing with us @ Delightful Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really eye catching card, love the design and all the bling. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and elegant. I love the ornaments
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Dawn, the colours are fab! Congrats on your fundraising achievements too!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty, thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful, elegant card, love your take on our challenge!
    Thank you for joining us and good luck :)
    Kelly.x
    ABC Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun one tomorrow!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx