Pages

Followers

Monday 22 October 2012

Not One But Two!

Good Morning Bloggers!
I'm  a very lucky lady! 
I was given not just one but two blog awards yesterday from the lovely



Thank you very much Rachel, - I'm honoured to receive them both!




 Both of these awards come with some rules: 
  1. I need to publicly thank the people who gave them to me. 
  2. I am to share some information about myself
  3. I have to nominate some of my favorite blogs
  4. I am to comment on their blogs to let them know I’ve awarded them

Thank's again Rachel, I'm honored & delighted that you chose me!

The One Lovely Blog award asks me to share 7 facts about myself while the 
Sunshine Award has some specific questions for me to answer. 
The Sunshine Award questions will effectively cover the 7 facts about me.

  • Favourite color: Purple
  • Favourite animal: Cats, of all sizes
  • Favourite number: 7
  • Favourite drink: Hmmm that's tough one! I guess it would be cider!
  • Facebook or Twitter: FB although I do tweet too!
  • Good book or good movie: A good book on holiday but a good movie on a cosy night in!
  • Giving or getting gifts: Has to be giving! I love to see peoples faces when you give them a well chosen gift! That's not to say I don't like getting gifts too!
  • My passion: Crafting(keeps me sane), My Family (Drive me insane) Holidays(for when I need to get away from it all!)
  • Favourite day: Friday (the promise of the weekend ahead!)
  • Favourite flower: Can't say I have a favourite but I love to see daffodils as they herald the start of spring!

 I now have to nominate 3 people to get these awards. I always find this difficult as there are so many fantastic bloggers out there!
Here goes anyway!
Sue Bearhouse @ Creations by Bearhouse


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dawn ...Well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dawn
    well done on your award
    Thank you for nominating me, I feel really honoured ,however, I do have a little note on my sidebar saying that unfortunately I do not have time to accept awards. Sorry about that, I hope I haven't offended you.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're pleased with the award Dawn - really hoped you enjoyed doing it! Nice to get to know a little more about people in blogland isn't it?! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, Oh wow thank you for thinking about my l'm truly honoured and will display them with so much joy and many congratulations to you too but l'm not surprised your such a lovely blogger....take care! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn you are one of the sweetest people!!!! You certainly deserve these sweet awards and I feel so honored that you chose me to receive them too. Fun, fun, fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx