Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Christmas Joy!

I was delighted to be asked to GDT at Creative Craft Challenges.
I love playing along with their fun challenges!
Here's the little card I made!


The image I was given to play with is 
as it was quite simple & snappy, I decided to keep my
 card fairly simple too!
Bugaboo are sponsoring the challenge which is "Anything Goes"
For the base, I used an A6 midnight blue pearlised card blank 
then added a matt of red CS which I ran through the Big Shot in a 
Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I also added some 
glitter edged ribbon which was tied in a double bow & some 
gold & green adhesive gems!


I printed out the image twice, coloured with my Sakura glitter gel pens
then cut out the elements from the second image & layered them
up using pinflair glue.


I hope you like my simple little card!
Can't wait to see what you make!
I'd like to enter the following challenges with this card!
Going Grey With Scrap Creations Embossing
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Christmas
Gingerloft Embossing
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges Celebrations
Annabelle Stamps Challenge 3D Christmas (C8)
Avadares Make It Sparkle
Stampin' For The Weekend Starting Christmas Early

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot Dawn. Your card is gorgeous, the image is great and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Dawn and congrats on your GDT Spot! How's the head? Have you got a fancy hat to keep that head warm? Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun & cheerful Christmas card, Dawn. I love your fussy cutting and popping up of the images.
    Thanks for sharing it at Avadares Challenge Blog. I'm thrilled that you have joined us.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card - huge congrats on the guest DT spot!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Starting Christmas Early challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little Christmas Card! Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Awesome Christmas card and the way you made the letters and images stand out and loving all the bling too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation love the colours and design.

    Thanks for joining us at gingerloft.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to get a head start on Christmas cards - entering challenges. Thanks for joining us at Avadares for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! love the idea and the bright colours :-) Thank you for joining our "Celebrations" at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab Christmas card! Thanks for joining our Celebrations challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx