Pages

Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

BCA Challenge Final Update

Good Morning Crafty Bloggers!
There is just under a week to go until the end of my 
I'm totally embarrassed that I never had time to make a new card
myself  but I have to say a huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies
who have GDT'd with me you have done a fantastic job!
Thanks so much ladies!
Here's a card I have blogged before but thought I would share with you again!


I made this for my mum in March 2011, just after she was 
diagnosed with Breast Cancer
I know it sat on the shelf in the corner for a long time
so that she got a lift every time she looked at it!

Here's a couple of cards from the lovely GDT ladies
to inspire you!





Helen-using Awareness Ribbon by Debbie of The Crafty Pad 
and Sentiment by Lexi of Fairy Dust Crafts



Aren't they fab!
I hope you have the time to join in with the challenge 
which ends on the 29th September
We have such great sponsors & prizes, I hate for you to miss out!
Don't forget there's another 
Breast Cancer Awareness/Think Pink challenge 

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of cards Dawn i love the Happy thoughts cards such a great poem xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Dawn. Just to let you know my cards are in the process of being coloured at the moment so I should be with you tomorrow ;) Thank you so much for the chance to take part in such a special challenge. Big hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if this is a duplicate post - I just lost the first lol xx

    Gorgeous cards Dawn. Just to let you know my cards are in the process of being coloured at the moment so I should be with you tomorrow ;) Thank you so much for the chance to take part in such a special challenge. Big hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn - it has been a pleasure and an honour to GDT for your challenge this month. You are a complete inspiration and I hope you raise a fantastic amount of money to support Breakthrough Breast Cancer in their work.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Dawn is this collection of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, each and every one of them, Dawn! What a fantastic group of ladies you've gathered for the cause. :-D Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All wonderful cards ladies. I love the bright colours in yours Dawn, I can see how it would give your Mum a lift x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx