Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Anniversary Waltz

Good Morning all!
I'm having a great time on my staycation here in beautiful Edinburgh!
We've been taking in lot's of Fringe shows, eating some great food & generally
just hanging out with the stars of present & future!
I have a card to share with you today!
It's for my sister in law & brother in law's wedding anniversary.


I used the lovely sketch from 


I simplified it by missing out a layer as I didn't want this card too busy  looking!
The base card & papers are from Lidl. I've not seen anything like them
 in there for ages, so I reckon they must be about due to get them in again!


The image is once again Sweep Me Off My Feet from Karens Doodles.
When I print off an image, I quite often do it twice just in case 
I mess it up first time round! Often I use the second images on the 
cards I do for charity but this time I decided to use this again!
I've coloured it up with Flexmarkers & Promarkers then cut out 
with a nestie & inked the edges!


I decorated the inside of the card using the sketch layout too!
Thanks for dropping in!

Challenges I'd like to enter with this card are:
A Gem Of A Challenge Sketch
Critter Sketch Challenge Use A Digi
Hooked On Crafts Let's Celebrate
House Of Gilli Add A Sentiment
Mayzyart Challenge Silly
Speedy & Friends Using Dots
Crafty Catz Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Anything Goes

34 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Fringe, enjoy the shows! Love your card too, really pretty and a great image for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, what a cute image. This is fabulous, Dawn. TFS
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Dawn, such a lovely image and the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Dawn - glad your enjoying staying at home - couldn't think of a better city to holiday in! Hugs to you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh Dawn I do so love this image it is fabulous and another fantastic creation using this image. The colours and papers are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, fab use of our sketch,
    Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge this time,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is fabulous. Great layout and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love IS more wonderful, the second time around, especially when the second time is with the same person. This is so delightful, Dawn! Love your color combo and your take on the sketch is superb. :>D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are having a good time, love the card and the image is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn

    Great card! Enjoy Edinburgh its such a fantastic city!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous lovely image and sketch so beautifully done, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely ...Such a great image and i love the colour wave x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this cutie - fab choice of colors!! Thanks for playing with us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dawn: So glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your card is so cute---love the stamp! Our new challenge starts this coming Friday--hope to see your entries.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - super image and great colouring
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dawn--this card is very very cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very fun card. Great for just about any celebration. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute image - thanks for playing along with us at CS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another super-cute one! It reminds me of a couple I know... :o)

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's such a great image for an anniversary card! Lovely colors and great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a super image and I love the colours you've chosen for this card x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab Fun card, so glad you played along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a brilliant card. I love this image. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really gorgeous Dawn I love the image, the colours and the layout and that bow is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute card thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Critter Sketch Challenge "Digi Week” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    CSC DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the expression on their faces! Hopeless romantics or maybe a little liquid courage! hehe Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute card. Lovely coloring ! Tks for joining the House of Gilli Challenge this week.
    Hugs, Yone
    http://artesdayone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx