Followers

Monday, 20 August 2012

Followers Mini Candy Winner Announced!

Good evening all you  lovely bloggers!
It's time to announce the winner of my 
Followers Mini Candy!
Everyone who left a comment had one chance.
I had comments from 40 people so I asked Mr Random to generate a number!
After much counting & place losing I decided to count backward!
ROFL you can tell I got an education!!!
Anyhoo!!!
Congratulations, that's you Helen

What a lovely idea Dawn and thanks for the chance to win ... I missed your last candy as holiday got in the way (ROFL)!!!
Helen x
Congratulations Helen!
Thanks again to all my lovely friends & followers of my blog!



5 comments:

  1. many congratulations Helen enjoy your candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo ... squeeeeeeeeal!!!!! That's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
    Thank you so much Mr Random for picking my number and to Dawn for offering another candy.
    Hugs, Helen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! well done Helen, enjoy your special prize :)
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear friend,I'm back from holidays^_^
    CONGRATS to the winner:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx