Pages

Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

A Round Happy Birthday

Good Afternoon all!
I'd like to share this card that I made with you all!
It was for a friend at works mum.
The lady is a certain age & I have include some self adhesive glittery numbers to attach 
but for the purpose of my blog, we have left them off!


It's quite a simple round card, made with pearlescent cardstock.
I cut two circles using my Scalloped Circle Grand Nesties, 
I scored one so it could fold & adheresd them together.
I added a smaller scalloped circle in pearlescent pink.
The sentiment was cut using my Nellie Snellen framie die.
It was printed onto the white pearlescent card.
 The font I used is Sunshine Poppy.
You can download it for free here!
It's one of my favourite fonts!
Embellishment wise, I added some flat backed pearls around the pink circle,
a flower which was hand made by Lee AKA Crafty Loops (Thanks Lee!)
& some  leaves which were punched from the pearlescent card stock
the coloured with a promarker.
I also added a little chiffon ribbon double bow.
The inside of the card is decorated too but sadly the photo was blurry
& I have already handed the card on so can't get another!

I'd like to enter this card in a few challenges as listed below:
Crafty Catz Clean & Simple
Wags n Whiskers Challenge Say It With Flowers
Sir Stampalot Happy Birthday

23 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Dawn!!! This is just fabulous! I love the sentiment and of course the flower and leaves are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card - love the font and the shape - I'm sure your friend's mum will absolutely love it! xx hugs xx Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice, thanks for playing our Flowers Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully simple, and simply beautiful Dawn. I love that font too! Gotta say, I'm envious of your grand nesties!!!! Lol!!!! Good on ya for treating yourself. ;)

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn
    A beautiful card for this week's challenge 'CAS' at CraftyCatz,thankyou for joining us
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Chris xx Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful is your card just love it Dawn, hope your enjoying your Easter Weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love that little flower. Thanks for joining us for our Flowers challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Dawn, this is lovely. It's so crisp and clean, beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us over at ATCs and Cards With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous circular Card lovely colours love it! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous creation! That is such a gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining in the Birthday celebrations at Sir stampalot and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a really pretty card Dawn and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot Challenge and hope you can join the blog hop as well as we have some great prizes to be won.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous hun, I love that Rose, I think Lee has got us all on those spellbinders roses dies, this one is the next on my list to try, really pretty card, love the colours. Hope you are having a lovely easter
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dawn, What a stunning card, it's beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project Dawn. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dawn your Mum will love this it is so pretty and that flower WOW Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a lovely round card and that font and flower are perfect. Thanks for entering at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty Birthday card Dawn. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ

    ReplyDelete
  20. A really lovely card, colour combo is great.
    janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx