Pages

Followers

Saturday 3 December 2011

Another Reminder!

Evening all!
Have you hopped around the 
Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Hop yet????


If not, there is still time!
I can totally recommend it!
The Dude & Dudettes have outdone themselves this time around!
Hop around, leave comments at all the stops &
you could be in with a chance of winning a digi of your choice!
The new citizens of Dudeville are well worth checking out!
You might even get more than you bargained for 
*wink* *wink*!
You can start from my card here or 
hop on over to Dude Time Doodles & start from there!
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog look Dawn!!!!! And I saw your post about sneezing and coughing. I was in bed for a week with this!!!!!! Ugh bad bad flu!!!!! Hope your feeling better now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx