Pages

Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Little Bit Of An Attitude!

Evening all!
I have a little card I made just for fun!
 I needed a bit of light relief & thought I'd do something nice & simple! 
I decided to follow the Digi's with Attitude! Sketch


Now as I was following their sketch, I thought I'd best play along with one of their images too!
Meet Bruiser


 I've had him printed off for ages & never got round to colouring him up!
I've been a bit naughty & made him sit on a girly card! lol


The base card was as the sketch suggested a rectangle! I used a white A4 sheet of cardstock which I folded in half to give an A5 card.The papers I have used are from Southfield Stationers as is the light cardstock I used to mount the image & the buttons on! 
I was given a few bits by them a while back to play with & the quality is superb. 
I do love theses colours too!

The image was coloured with Promarkers.


The sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you I think! 


The little flower gems are Papermania I think, I've had them in my stash from when I first started making cards! They just seem to last forever! lol


I'm not sure the pics are very good but I took them quickly before  left for work this morning & the light wasn't quite right! It's worse now as it's pouring with rain! lol!
Thanks for stopping by!
I will of course be entering this card in the challenge at
Digi's With Attitude! Let's Get Sketchy (again =))
I'd also like to enter the following challenges
A Spoonful Of Sugar Here Comes Summer
Cupcake Craft Things With Tails
House Of Gilli Use Buttons
Party Time Tuesdays Summer Birthdays
Scrappy Frogs Birthdays


10 comments:

  1. Too cute! Great coloring on the dog! Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids!

    Karen SAS4Kids DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love his facial expression. My dog looks like that sometimes ( so do I, lol). Thanks so much for playing with us at Send a smile 4 Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week, this bulldog image is too cute...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for our 'things with tails' card - that is such a great image! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruiser is fab :)Thanks for joining us at cupcakes. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bruiser is so cute! Love those sweet papers and the fun way you laid out your card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is darling, i love his expression....lol.Thanks for playing with us at SAS4KIDS.Hugs and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah so cute, lovely coloring, and I love those two colors together, its so soft! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww....I'm a sucker for any card with an animal on it! This guy definitely has some attitude. Maybe he's a bit older than he wants to admit! Thanks for playing along with our Summer Birthday challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx