Pages

Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

Evening all!

Good evening everyone! I'm feeling quite pleased  with myself this evening as I'm all up to date on the housework, the cards I need are made & I have the rest of the weekend to play with!
Here's my latest card!

My Mum is helping a friend out with lambing this month and she has asked me to make a card for Lucy her friends daughter who is 2 tomorrow.
The image is Bo Peep from Sassy Cheryl's.
I've  had this digi for ages & I was going to use her on a card for my Mum but never quite got around to it.
I thought it was ideal for this occasion!
I coloured her up with promarkers & chalked in a sky. I used a white gel pen to add highlights.
I'm not sure where the colours I used came from but they came to me!
The DP I have used came from Cardmakingdownloads I think it was part of the Valentine Rose set.
The red is some lightweight card. The sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you.
The ribbon is recycled from a baby gift set & the gems have been in my stash forever!
I kept it fairly simple as it is for a 2yr old.
Thank you for stopping by! I'm always happy to see you!


I would like to enter this card in some challenges as listed below

Digis With Attitude! Spring has Sprung
AI Factory Party Animal (That lamb is kicking up it's heels!)
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge Anything Goes
Auds Sentiments Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs Spring Theme
Creative Card Crew Spring
Freshly Brewed Designs Cute & Sweet
Simon Says Stamp Card For A Child
Stampin Royalty Spring Has Sprung
A Spoonful of Sugar All Creatures Great & Small
Fairy Fun Fridays Favourite Nursery Rhyme
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Think Spring

21 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn, its gorgeous! What a perfect image and beautifully coloured! I love those gems, especially the teardrops as leaves, they look fabby! Lucy is a lucky little lady! Big hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super adorable card and i love the image and the way you layer your cards!!!! Absolutely lovely Dawn !!! Keep those creations coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout Dawn, and great colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How different is this - adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the layout, and what a cute image! Your coloring is great! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn what a sweet card and very apt for the occasion with your mom helping lambing gorjuss colouring again
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW !! I LOVE this Dawn :-) The image is adorable ,, I love the expression on the little sheep ,, very cute and the colours and design are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute.. Love the mats. Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, you have been busy and what a great card for your mom's friends daughter. What a great card for her birthday. Absolutely LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet as can be! love all the layers and great colors!
    So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely Spring card with wonderful details! Beautiful vibrant red color! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew! I have blog candy that ends on the 18th if you are interested!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky girl, all caught up!! Fantastic card and layout. Love that blue polka dotted bow to match her dress. So glad you had time to play with us at Sassy Cheryl's. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling card! Love the colors, the layers...wonderful!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card. Fantastic colouring job. So glad you played with Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card!!! Love it!! Image is soooo cute:) Thank you for joining Art Impressions Challenge#12!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there! Great Card and blog!! Thanks for joining us over at Digi's With Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable "cute and sweet" card! Thank you so much for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness this is adorable! I love your coloring and how you kept alot of white. It makes the other colors really pop!

    Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cute and Sweet challenge

    Hugs! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute, cute card! I love Sassy Cheryl's images! Great job! Thanks for joining our challenge at Aud Sentiments. We hope to see you back for our next one!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx