Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Feeling Tyred?

Firstly I'd like to give a big wave to 2 new followers Trina & Minta, welcome & thanks for joining us ladies!!!
Thought I'd share this card with you today! My husband is writing the Christmas cards as I make them so no time for pics!!! We're way behind this year & trying to get them all posted in time! So definitely feeling more than a little tyred myself!!!
For a bit of light relief I made this card for my niece's husband's Birthday!























The image is "Feeling Tyred" & is a Just Inklined Digi Stamp available here!
I coloured him with my Promarkers, cut him out with my nesties, matted him on to two different papers from my stash added a bit of ribbon & put him on a shaped card with a computer generated greeting! The font I used is "Elephant" I'm guessing it was a free font!
Simples!!!
Hope you like him!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
OSAAT Challenge 43Anything goes
Passion For Promarkers Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. he is lovely... i know how he feels this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Love it Dawn! Good Luck in those challenges too!

    Hugs from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Dawn,

    How are you? I am Casper,pleased to meet you!

    What a fab card - you did make me smile!

    I wish I had a swing like that hee hee!

    Your colouring & shading are fab!

    Good luck in your challenges!

    Thank you for choosing to enter our last challenge of 2010 at OSAAT!

    Wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas & a Happy New year!

    All the best for 2011!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, lovin your card - fabulous colouring.
    Thanks so much for joining in at Passion for ProMarkers and good luck in the challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.
    Thanks for joining PFP's mega Christmas challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love Just Inklined images too. Good luck with the Xmas cards. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Dawn, love the image ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card Dawn. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab image - great card! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh brilliant card.i love the fun image and fab colours.
    thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx