Pages

Followers

Saturday 6 November 2010

I'm In The Top 5! YAY!!!


Just  found out I'm in the top 5 over at Crafty Cardmakers for my Halloween Birthday Card in their Use a Freebie Challenge! Whoop whoop!!! Here's a reminder of the card I made!
Must say I'm over the moon!!! Thanks to teamie Toria who was picking the top 5 this week! Thanks also to Claire Gregson who provided the freebie via Cardmaking Downloads! You can find it here!









I will display the blinkie in my side bar with immense pride!

Just had to edit this post to let you know I also got second place in the Cardmaking Downloads October Comp! A generous prize of a £10 voucher to spend on the website!!! Thank you to all who voted for me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Soooo chuffed for you Dawn, its a fab card and a well-deserved award....good on ya girl! Big hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Ali!! Bless you! You're always around to make me feel good!!!
    *Big Cheesy Grins*
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Dawn and proud you should be congrates
    Jacki xx oh and thank you for lovely comments on my bookatrix xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx