Pages

Followers

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Finally A Card!

I've been so busy, I've not had a chance to do much in the crafty line lately!
I finally got round to making a card, for my nieces birthday, which I had to post off today!
I apologise for the quality of the pics as I broke the screen on my camera phone 
while I was on holiday and I'm using my old one which is not soo good!
The weather here is really dull too, so that didn't help either!
Anyhoo on to the card!


The image I usesd was a freebie from Cuddly Buddly as far as I can remember!
I coloured it using Promarkers and cut it out with my Nesties, Label 5.
I then matted it onto some cardstock from my stash, which I had cut with my 
Nesties and embossed with Swiss Dots


I used a computer generated sentiment, which I rounded off with a corner punch
 & matted on to the same cardstock as the image.
The backing papers are from a bumper pack that I bought ages ago,
 I think they were from Do Crafts


I added some organza ribbon and a few tea roses which came from Hobby craft.
 I thought thet went well with the colours!


To finish off I added some punched out flourishes. 
Thanks for looking, I hope you like it!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Anything Goes Ribbons
Artful INKables Embossing and Flowers
One Stitch at a Time Use Your Digi Stamps
Ellephantastic #15 Anything goes
Create4fun Use a Digi Stamp
Scrapbook Sisters Flower Power



13 comments:

  1. This is so much fun, love the image. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week for our digi challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Dawn your niece will love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card,love the flowers! There's another challenge it would be perfect for,check out my blog for details.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you for entering our card challenge. You card is lovely. Don't forget to link to our site to be entered into the prize draw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worth the wait Dawn, it's gorgeous. Love the navy blue....so dramatic! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Lovely card with great colours.

    Thanks for joining us at "anything goes" this week.

    LOve Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute .Many thanks for taking part in our weekly challenge.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. O wow this is adorable, I love your choice of colours for this card.. your niece is going to love it. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card your niece will love it. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Dawn - just love this one, very striking colour scheme and it all works so well :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx