Pages

Followers

Thursday 26 September 2013

Park Entrance

Good Morning all! 
It's Thursday! Whoopee, almost the weekend!
Time for a card for Just Inklined!


This is an Anniversary card I made for my niece & her husband.
The image I have used is Park Entrance.
I think it's quite a romantic image but I guess it could be used for lot's of occasions!
I used a stepper card base!


The image was coloured with my usual mix of Flexmarkers & Promarkers
then matted on to some dark pink CS.
The DP is from American Crafts. I just love it & I know my niece would too!


I added lots of  Woodware self adhesive lace to embelish.
I guess I was thinking there might be a little tearoom 
in that park with tea & cakes! Yum Yum! lol
Thanks so much for popping in today!
I do hope you like my card!
I'd like to enter a few challenges as listed below:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Simon Stays Stamp - Anything Goes
Stamp N Dood le - In The Garden
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - No Squares Allowed
Creative Creations Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration, Garden theme
Without Words - Anniversary

11 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab stepper card Dawn, love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn, love the stepper card and the papers with the lace look fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Dawn. Your niece and her hubby will love it . I have never made a stepper card . I might try it one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. I love how you've coloured in the image, especially around the lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love your layout
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love the lace that you have used. The image is perfect for our In the garden challenge at Stamp n doodle. Thanks for joining us Becky - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I must try one of these tri-fold cards on of these days.

    Thanks for playing at Creative Creations Challenges this fortnight.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    www.crafychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely stepper card Dawn. Love all the lace.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just love your idea that there may be a Tea Room in the park....what a pretty place to sit and relax. Your niece and her husband are sure to appreciate this very special anniversary card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle for our In the Garden challenge. Good luck!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Stamp 'n' Doodle Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow superb colouring and layout, beautiful serene scene


    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx