Pages

Followers

Saturday 28 September 2013

La Pashe Nativity

Morning all!
It's Saturday! Are you all set for a lovely weekend?
I know I'm raring to go!
I have a card to share with you, made using decoupage from the latest

 La Pashe CD Rom


This is Nativity from the Christmas Box CD Rom
I made a little 5"x5" square card & added a stable front to the image!


Here's a closer look at the Nativity Scene!
Isn't it adorable?

A little side view of my card, you can see the dimension & the 
little wooden sheep embellishment looking on!
Thanks for popping in!
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Nativity - fabulous colouring, beautiful Christmas card - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx