Pages

Followers

Saturday 13 August 2011

Third Time Lucky!

21/08/11 Updated Post to say this prize is still unclaimed!
I will now pick one lucky commenter on my blog as the recipient
Hi all,
This is the 3rd & final draw for the 


£5 Craftystash Gift from my Blog Candy!
If it isn't claimed this time I will put it on hold until I have my next candy draw!
Hopefully though  it will be claimed this time!
Drum roll please while I draw the number..........
& 3rd Time Lucky Winner is.......

                                                                   40. kimberly 


Kimberly, please email me by next Friday so I can get your prize to you

Enjoy your Saturday all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh crikey Dawn, I can't believe this prize hasn't been claimed....TWICE!! Hope you get lucky on the 3rd draw!

    Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding, and the sun shines for you!

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx