Pages

Followers

Thursday 18 April 2019

Good Luck

Hi All,
It's been a while but I'm back with a couple of samples I made for 
Splash Crafts who've just introduced a cute 
Care Bears Range which is amazing!


Here I've made a little easel card & used the dies to cut out the images.

The images & papers are  really versatile & great to work with.
Available in a format to suit everyone, there are stamps, dies, embosing folders,
a papercrafting kit & it also comes on a USB so you can 
print & craft until your heart's content.


For this little cutie, I simply used the paper & a sentiment
with some ribbon, lace & a couple of pretty little crochet flowers

Thanks for popping in!
I hope you like my little samples!
I'll be back with more soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn your cards are gorgeous I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards Dawn, the Care Bears are adorable aren't they.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx